This is the nature trail that opened last fall at our favorite park, Natirar. It's fun to see the change of seasons here, from the beautiful autumn colors, to the snow-lined paths, to the parade of blooms that come with summer. A few weeks ago, the field was lined with ribbons of purple thistle flowers. And the purple blooms were alive with the drone of bees, and dozens of butterflies.
It's been stinking hot here in New Jersey for the past week or so. Yes I know, hot weather in summer is not exactly news, but somehow I think the mild and rainy spring lulled me into a false sense of security. I just am not prepared for the 90+ degree days, and the awful humidity. ;)
How's the weather been in your neck of the woods?
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net.