Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Who Knows Where the Time Goes...

Just a reminder that tomorrow's word prompt for Thursday's Inspiration is sky.

Seriously, what was I thinking?  Did I not realize that our skies an be awfully grey at this time of year?  "April showers..." and all that?  I have been keeping an eye on the sky today (I'm a poet and I don't even know it!) and have managed to catch some fluffy clouds.  Thank you, Lord.  :)

So I hope to see you tomorrow, with a look at your skies... even if they are an unremitting grey.  I'm hoping that someone has a photo of the sky reflected in a puddle, or in a glass building, or in a coffee cup.  I had wanted to do that, but never got around to it.  Honestly, I don't know where the time goes some days.  In the meantime, here are a few tiny spring flowers, gathered on a recent walk and displayed on one of my mother's violet tea cups.

Happy Spring!


  1. Love your little flower and teacup photo. Magical.

    Looking forward to "sky" day tomorrow. I'm afraid I will have way too much inspiration to share, but what beauty.

  2. This is a perfect match of flower to cup design, Mary! Hope to join in tomorrow!

  3. Sweet, sweet photo. I love the teacup and dainty flowers.

  4. I love that photo!

    HA I went looking for last summer's post is ready to go, lol! No dreary winter skies for me / I just went to older photos for this one ( CHEATING!! :)

  5. Another beauty here. I can always count on you for that.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!