Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blessings


“Sometimes I go about pitying myself
And all the while
I am being carried across the sky
By beautiful clouds.”

Ojibway Indian Expression



I am reminded of the many blessings I have been given, especially in light of the terrible tragedy in Haiti. Please God, they have nothing. Watch over them and hold them in Your heart.

*********

We had an amazing 119 participants in Mosaic Monday last week. Thank you so much for your participation, and please join me for Mosaic Monday this week. Mr. Linky will be up by 8:30pm Sunday. :)

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sunset. And yes, a reminder of how privileged I truly am. I will make every effort to do the way most appropriate for me to contribute to the tragedy in Haiti. I will do what I can to help those in this country as well who suffer from poverty, pain and suffering. God Bless you for this post! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are soooo blessed to have what we have in this wonderful land of plenty we live in. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for so many blessings I can't even count them, sugar. I am truly a blessed chick...
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful sentiment. While we struggle with the sense of such a devastating tragedy in such a poor land, it is indeed important to remember just how lucky we are.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I know I take so much for granted. So many people have lost so much. Thanks for the reminder and I loved the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, thoughtful post Mary & oh what a gorgeous image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clouds will carry us all....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful saying. Perfect for what's going on in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful sunset and a great post. I am always inspired of your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely photo, and yes, we are so very blessed. ::Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!