Yes I know, I'm rushing the seasons a little. But I have to say that I'm starting to get into the spirit of the season that is not yet officially upon us.
When my kids were little, we used to read a book called My Favorite Time of Year. I've probably written of this before; it was one of my favorite children's books. The child narrator and her little brother and mother drop everything to run outside when they hear the honks of Canadian geese flying overhead.
I have always loved the change of seasons, but especially summer into autumn. And here are some of my favorite things from autumn. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: