I know there are a lot of you out there who hate to see summer end (and many in the southern hemisphere who are looking forward to spring) but I have to say that I love the change of seasons, especially summer into fall. My husband and I walk a lot on the weekends, and we love to mark the changes in the countryside around us -- the queen anne's lace is beginning to give way to goldenrod, the Canada geese are gathering on the fields, and the wild berries are ripening from red to black.
I also love to bring home something from almost every walk -- a fistful of flowers, or a hickory nut, or some acorns still attached to a leafy oak branch. My treasures sit in pride of place on the window above the kitchen sink -- reminders of the blessings of the seasons.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: