Are you hoping for a white Christmas this year? I understand that you all down in Texas had a taste of the white stuff already. ;) We had our first snowfall here in New Jersey on Saturday, with giant flakes falling at dusk and into the night.
I've been editing some snow photos I took last year at my favorite park, Natirar. I guess you could say that I've been on a vintage black and white kick, with just the tiniest bit of color. If you want to see the landscape photos full size, head on over to my other blogs, In a Soft Light and Simple Things, by clicking on the names in the navigation bar below my header. But before you do that, leave me a comment here and tell me if you think you will be having a white Christmas.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: