Last week I wrote about Christmas traditions, and how to blend old and new ones. One of the traditions in our family has been giving each of our children a new ornament every year since they were born. My son is 22 and my daughter is 18, so that's a lot of ornaments. :)
When we began this particular tradition, my one thought was that they would have ornaments to bring to their new homes when they eventually grew up and moved out. But the ornaments have also become a cherished part of trimming our tree each year; as we unwrap each one, they spark thoughts of holidays past. Taken together, they weave a tapestry of memory -- our lives in joyous moments.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: