Friday, March 23, 2012

Cherry Blossoms



Hi everyone! I'm just checking in from my sofa, where I have spent the last few days with some sort of intestinal bug. Not my favorite thing to have, especially as this week has been so beautiful here in New Jersey. Luckily, I got out to a favorite area arboretum on Monday, and caught the cherry blossoms before they fade. :)

I wanted to let you know that I'm still considering doing some sort of photo meme or challenge with a different weekly theme. Or maybe a monthly theme would be more manageable. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to email me at mrcarroll(at)optonline.net or leave them in the comments. I'd love to hear from you.

OK, I guess that's it for now. I have some more lovely spring photos from the Willowwood Arboretum to show you for Mosaic Monday. And I have listed one new cherry blossom photo in my etsy shop here. Feel free to take a peek!

Until later, my friends, have a marvelous weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Mary, I hope you get better soon. I adore you cherry blossom photograph, quite magical. I look forward to your Willowwood photos. The pictures from your last visit were wonderful.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo challenges are fun. One fun one that I participated in way way back was color themed. The color of the week or the month and anyone could post anything they captured in that color...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's wonderful!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot Mary. A photo challenge would be great. Hope you are feeling better...have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photo! Sorry you have been under the weather. I am not one to make suggestions, as I have not been participating much - hoping to do better in the future. Need to do something about my camera situation.:( I appreciate our hosting every week.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful week to have felt so rotten. Very glad that you were able to get out and visit your favorite arboretum. Feel better, Mary. Your photo is, as always, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, those blossoms just speak to the breath of Spring...glorious beauty. Have a lovely weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel well soon, Mary. The cherry blossom photo is softly breathtaking.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blossoms are gorgeous! I hope you're soon well enough to enjoy standing under one of those fluffy trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exquisite photograph, sorry you aren't feeling too good, hope it soon clears up. Take care, love Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry you're not feeling well. But I do want to tell you that this photo is pure joy. I would probably be interested in a weekly challenge or meme. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're feeling better and enjoying some sunshine where you are. The cherry blossoms are gorgeous - it seems spring has arrived with a bang this year. We have tons in bloom right now - even our magnolia tree is at least 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!