Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mosaic Monday: Pretty in Pink



We've had a series of beautiful days here in New Jersey and, although we are nowhere near crabapple time yet, the lovely sunny weather has inspired me to create a pink mosaic this week. After all, what could be more beautiful than pink?

Pink just makes me happy. And the weather this week will be in the 60's and sunny. And my daughter is home for spring break. And that makes me happy, too. :)

Wishing you a wonderful week, dear bloggers. Once again, thank you for visiting Little Red House, and for all your kind comments! xoxo

Here are the instructions to join today's post:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post. The post may be about any subject you wish. The only stipulation is that it include a collage, or mosaic of photos.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline

And a quick reminder: if you would like to join Mosaic Monday but don't know quite where to start, there is a tutorial on mosaic-making on my sidebar. Just scroll down, and click on the small blue mosaic.



35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots of the flowers, Mary, and the last one in the mosaic is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink is gorgeous Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink flowers, Mary! I am loving this beautiful weather and so happy spring is here. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink - flowers, sunset, sunrise - pink casts a wonderful glow on life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is such a happy color, isn't it, Mary? Enjoy your daughter's visit home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sweet pinks are so soft and beautiful Mary...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pink Flowers for your mosaic. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, have a beautiful time with your daughter. I love pink blossoms, and when I lived in Princeton, I loved walking down the streets lined with pink blossoms. I can't wait for Spring, but if we continue to enjoy these warm temperatures, who knows...maybe it will be an early Spring. It was 61 today. I love your mosaic, I really enjoy the softness that you add to your photography.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pink shots are truly beautiful! They look as if I could just reach out and touch them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, your pastel pinks are stunning. We're expecting the same weather here which is going to be great. Enjoy your week while your daughter is home.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful mosaic, Mary. Sounds like it will be a terrific week, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just loving that shade of pink! Crab apples are just starting to bloom down here in the south. Enjoy the week with your daughter! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely mosaic. Pink is a very happy color. I hope to walk around my neighborhood this week and take photos of the azaleas and amaryllis. They are all in full bloom here in Florida now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. And what would Monday be without Mosaic Monday. Thanks so much for hosting! It's part of my Sunday evening ritual.
    Have a great week.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty and delicate shades of pink; truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love this! Thank you for hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful in pink - such a dreamy colour - lovely.
    Enjoy the spring and thank again for the opportunity to contribute to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oohhh... Pretty! Sorry, that's just what I said when I opened this page, so I thought I'd type it. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blooms are lovely, Mary, such sweet color...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your images!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful soft pinks, they're all so lovely and the simple misty scene is fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always love your pink mosaics! They come like a delicately scented breath of fresh air - you always seem to have a sense when it is that 'we' just need it.=]

    It was gloriously warm, today. I have five different varieties of plants up in my garden - unbelievable!!! =D and, like you, temperatures are predicted to be int he sixties this week. I'm so grateful - I can't even describe!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mary, tis always a pleasure viewing your mosaics on Monday...very soothing and oh so lovely! Have a sweet week~

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful, such a delicate colour.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your mosaics are beautiful. I was surprised to see the pink tones in the bottom right photo. If I saw it without being paired with pink blossoms, I might overlook it entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mary, you know I am loving these pink blooms. I hope you'll link it with us this Saturday for Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Mary,

    Your mosaic is lovely and I am happy to be joining everyone this week. Beautiful colors for the upcoming spring.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pink is a very happy color. Your mosaic is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Mary!
    Springtime here in Sweden too, but not such a pink flowering spring yet as you have in New Jersey. But it will come - the spring is awakening!
    Have a nice week!
    Best wishes,
    AnnA

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful Mary, your pink mosaic lifted my spirits! Enjoy your daughter's visit! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pink is spring (and granddaughters:) to me! This is lovely and that "pink" landscape is the perfect addition to the mosaic...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Always wanted to tell you, what a lovey blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a wonderful collage of photos! I love the shades of pink,beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!