Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged! Twice!!





I've been tagged by Donna at Donna's Art and Adrienne at With A Grateful Heart to play the 4 Things Meme. I tend to put these things off because I think it will be tres boring for you to read, but here goes:



4 movies watched over and over:



  1. Moonstruck






  2. Sense and Sensibility






  3. You've Got Mail






  4. Local Hero






4 places I've lived:



  1. Madison, NJ






  2. South River, NJ






  3. Liberty Corner, NJ






  4. that's all






4 shows I watch:



  1. Hardball






  2. House






  3. Three and a Half Men






  4. CSI






4 places I've been:



  1. Ireland






  2. England






  3. San Diego






  4. Bermuda






4 people who email me:



  1. Robin (my BFF)






  2. Cindy






  3. bj






  4. my good friends at Amazon, Alibris, Overstock and ebay!






4 favorite things to eat:



  1. Baked Ziti






  2. Spaghetti with olive oil and garlic






  3. Eggplant Parmesan






  4. Focaccia (Do you see a pattern here?)






4 places I'd rather be:



  1. Woodstock, Vermont






  2. Garnet Hill Lodge, upstate NY






  3. Stone Green Hall in Kent, UK






  4. Longueville House in Ireland


4 things I look forward to this year:



  1. spring






  2. spring






  3. spring






  4. spring

4 people to tag:



  1. anyone who wants to play!

12 comments:

  1. My dear Mary...you do have the cutest personality and sense of humor. Very delightful post...and, hey, I think our creme colored gravy boats are sisters...twins, at that!?!
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too!! Spring, Spring, Spring!!!!

    I got tagged for this, too.......perhaps I'll get it done for tomorrow :-)

    ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! We have been to the same places although I didn't stay in such posh hotels. I really wish I was somewhere warm right now, don't you?

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Italian food?? My favorite as well! Isn't Two and Half Men funny? I love that show.. C and I watch it every Monday night. (That is our weekly date!) Yep, spring for me too.
    Have a lovely day! Thank you for sharing!
    ♥ Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! That was very funny...not boring at all!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your list and thanks for playing along!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so with you on Two and a Half men. Just love it. I am sure we are probably a season or two behind here in Australia but last night was when Jake was showing his moustache and armpit hair and Charlie had come back after not getting married.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun to read..not boring at all! Anything Italian is good :)

    I love your last floral post~thanks for sharing your beautiful things.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary - I swear you're the only other person I know that has seen Local Hero. It's one of my all time favorites, along with Cross Creek, Batteries Not Included and anything with Edward Norton.

    See, I fulfilled one portion of the tag right here in your comments column!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, well your selection in movies is perfect, and I agree with Italian food, Spring weather, and Vermont. Great post, Mary. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mary! I always love to learn more about you! These are wonderful little tidbits on your life.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your list and yes. Your movie picks are 4 of mine as well. I was so pleased when I first heard you say you loved Local Hero. Bill and I fell in love with that film the first time we saw it. Many I know have never seen it...it is a treasure!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!