OK, I swear to you that this will be the last autumn leaves mosaic for a while.
But I've been editing fall foliage images all week, and I wanted to put them all together in the same place. Sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, ya know? ;)
All of these images except the top left and the middle left were taken at my favorite park in Far Hills, NJ. It is called Natirar, and you can read about it here, in case anyone wants to learn more. I actually have so many images of Natirar that I could publish a book.
The building you see in the middle right photo was part of the original Natirar estate, and has since been purchased by a consortium of businessmen including Richard Branson of Virgin Airways fame. It is being developed into a luxury spa, restaurant and cooking school. But the surrounding land is owned by the county, and is open to the public as a park.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: