We had an absolutely beautiful sunset on Sunday, with the sky shading from soft blues and golds to pinks and roses. Gorgeous! There are still some beautiful leaves clinging to the trees, but most have fled before the north wind. Darkness falls by early evening, and we turn inward to sit around the kitchen table and share a casual dinner. These are the quiet evenings I love, before the craziness of the holidays sets in. Sweet autumn. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: