Welcome to Mosaic Monday! Yes, you read that title right. We're having a bit of a flu epidemic here at the moment. Or maybe just flu-like symptoms. At any rate, I have definitely felt better. My son, who attends school in Philadelphia, ended up in the emergency room Wednesday night with a fever, chills, aches, etc. My husband drove round trip three plus hours to bring him home. Endless cups of tea and bowls of soup later, he's beginning to feel slightly better, but now I have it.
So this week's mosaic is just a bunch of images from last week, all bundled together. I'm thinking that I will be taking a few days off this week, and although I will visit all your mosaics, I probably won't be leaving comments. I hope you will understand. :)
And I hope that everyone else will take up the slack and encourage one another! Till later in the week then... :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: