The snow has finally begun to melt and we are just starting to see a little green/brown grass here in my part of New Jersey. We've still got a snow cover for the most part. So I've gone back through my archives to gather some spring and summer photos with a bit of a vintage feel. No bright greens here yet, but even the muted greens and browns are welcome after so many days of white. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: