For someone who has been trying to lose weight, I've been taking a lot of food pictures lately. Hmmm, do you think that may be a problem? ;)
These have been mostly taken for my 365 project, beauty unspoken. My friend Amanda and I take a different subject each week, and last week's subject was "delicious." But even before that, my camera had been turning more and more to food. And "red" is quite a popular subject as well... lol. Anyway, I thought I would make up a food mosaic this week. So here it is.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: