After one of the coldest and snowiest winters I can remember here at our Little Red House, it's finally Spring! Woo-hoo! We don't actually have daffodils outside yet, but here are some from my archives to celebrate the day. Oh, and a little pot of primroses, too. ;)
We have had an absolutely beautiful weekend, with temperatures in the high 60's, blue skies and signs of spring everywhere. On Friday, my daughter and I heard the spring peepers for the first time. Saturday brought beautiful red buds to the maple tree, and my husband saw a pair of ducks fly overhead. All are sweet harbingers of spring, and more precious than almost anything I can think of...
Happy Spring, dear bloggers!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: