I'm really inspired by color lately -- salmon and soft purple seem to be favorites here at the moment. So sunsets and quince blossoms and hyacinths make up my mosaic this week. They remind me of sherbet -- the kind I used to love as a kid -- where the color was almost as delicious as the sugary sweetness. :)
I'm hoping to get some spring cleaning done in the garden for the next few days. Our seventy-degree weather is supposed to continue into the middle of the week, and with all this rain and warm weather, things are growing by leaps and bounds. How wonderful is that after such a hard winter?!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We certainly did!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: