Did you all have a nice weekend? It was quite lovely here -- my busy weekend turned out just fine. My daughter PR'd in her track meet, we had a great time in Philadelphia with my son and his girlfriend, and our visit to Fordham was wonderful.
And I didn't have to go to the dentist after all. Glory Hallelujah. ;)
I've gathered just a few images here of our beautiful spring in New Jersey. The cherry blossoms are from a nearby park. The daffodil, forsythia and hosta leaves are from our garden here at Little Red House. In fact, the forsythia was given to me by a dear friend from high school, who grew it from cuttings taken in her own garden. I always think that is one of the most wonderful things about having a garden -- so many of the plants may have stories or memories attached to them. Do you have any special plants in your garden with stories or memories that go with them?
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: