Welcome to another Mosaic Monday! I'm so glad you are all playing along. I decided to make my mosaic about country living this week -- all the sorts of things that I love about living life with the seasons. Misty mornings, rainy days, sheep in the meadow and geese on the pond... flowers, country churches, historic buildings... oh, and a few of my favorite antiques as well. :)
In the meantime, let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: