Welcome to another Mosaic Monday. I was leaving a comment on Karen's blog, A Scrapbook of Inspiration, last week, and she asked the question "What is your favorite flower?"
For me, that is something of a difficult question. ;)
Now you all know that I take way too many flower photos, and it's really hard for me to choose just one favorite. But I have to say that the daisy is one of my favorites for very sentimental reasons. As many of you already know, our Little Red House is my childhood home. When I was little, it was surrounded on three sides by meadows, which were filled with daisies in late spring. One of my fondest memories is of picking armloads of daisies with my mother, to fill her many pitchers around the house. So they really speak to me of warm spring days, filled with sunlight and laughter.
What favorites fill your mosaic this week?
So, let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: