Welcome to another Mosaic Monday. This is my stab at a masculine mosaic for Father's Day. Yes, I know. But when you take mostly flower photos, it's hard to find something in the files that's not pink, or frilly. :)
I do like to take landscape photos, though, and since my husband loves the countryside, I thought I would put his photo in the center (with my son, Liam) and surround him with the sorts of scenes he loves.
So Happy Father's Day to the best father in the world!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: