Oh how I'm loving autumn color these days. It was another beautiful fall weekend here in New Jersey, and the leaves were gorgeous. I'm generally a springtime girl, but I have to say that autumn is tugging at my heart these days. I have two bags full of apples, and I'm going to make some applesauce tomorrow. ;)
Sorry about the double Mr. Linky -- he is just not playing nicely again this week!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: