For some strange reason, I don't have many pumpkin pictures in my archives. I was all set to do a Halloween mosaic when I found a decided lack of winter squash on the hard drive. lol
So, I thought a ramble through some autumn landscapes might do the trick. :) What do you love about autumn? For me, it is the golden hues all around -- from the drying grasses in the fields to the touch of orange in the evening sky. Hope you enjoy my autumn hues.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: