I wanted to show you this bouquet of flowers given to me by my dear friend, Robin. Aren't they gorgeous? I love them so much that I am moving them from room to room, so I can enjoy them wherever I am.
OK, so I'm a little weird.
One of the strange things about having a presence online is that readers think they know you. Well, let me tell you about the real me: My house is a perpetual disaster area, I live in my sweatpants and fleece sweaters, and I desperately need an appointment at the hair salon.
But I thought it might be nice to learn a little more about each other, so I've shamelessly stolen an idea from my friend Kate, at Chronicles of a Country Girl. Here are five questions. I'll answer them in the comments section and I hope you all will play along, too.
1. Do you remember the TV show The Odd Couple? Are you Felix (the neat freak) or Oscar (the messy one)?
2. Do you go to triple red alert the day before you entertain, cleaning and worrying about how your house looks?
3. Do you feel the need to dress up to go to the supermarket?
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
5. What is the one item (big or small) that you would love to get for your home?
My answers are in the comments section. So come on all you followers and even you lurkers, I want to hear from each and every one of you. Won't it be fun to read all the answers? :)