Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inspiration



No, it's not Mosaic Monday, but sometimes I just like to put a few photos together that seem to "speak" to each other -- either in tones, or subject, or time...

I know that a lot of you fulfill your creative urges with crafting or sewing, with working in your gardens or decorating your homes. I see the fruits of your creative endeavors every Monday. :)

I am so inspired by each of you. Every week I see a color or a landscape or a tabletop arrangement that gets my creative juices flowing -- and for that I am truly grateful. So I guess I just wanted to say thank you for being a part of this terrific community of creative women. You inspire me.

*********

I can't wait to see what goodies you have in store for me this week! The linky thingy will be up by 8:30 pm Eastern time USA, Sunday. Hope to see you there!


19 comments:

  1. What beautifu pictures! Love the icey branches. I'd frame that one. What a winter it has been!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. The teacup is beautiful ~ have a Happy Saturday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beautiful photos are such a wonderful way to start the weekend, great post Mary!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What goes around comes around. You inspire me, so that I can inspire others (I hope).
    When I saw these photos, I thought, "My God, she's talented." Love those tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, your blog has been one of my favorites to go to for inspiration. Your talent always lifts me up! This long winter is sapping the creative juices out of me, please keep the beautiful mosaics coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Valentine;s day. Wishing for Spring.

    Pretty images.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary, I learn always of your photograph, inspire me a lot!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful! These colors and tones are so soft and soothing:>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collage is so pretty and restful - I'm off to prepare some tea!
    Wishing you a Happy valentine's Day,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. You inspire us back a million times over, Mary!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR photography is inspiring ... how you stage the photos, etc. You just have such a wonderful eye for photography. Thanks for hosting MM and Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mosaic Mary. Thank you for hosting Mosaic Monday, my favorite meme. You are right I am awed by some of the creations I visit. See you Sunday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My passion is photographing flowers too and who wouldn't be inspired to photograph such beautiful blooms in the lovely light of your home. Thank you for bringing your talents and Mosaic Monday to us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photography always inspires me, too! ::Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!