Welcome to another Mosaic Monday. I'm cheating a little here -- letting Big Huge Labs create a mosaic automatically from my set of flower favorites on flickr. Two reasons for this:
1. it's pouring rain here -- very heavy thunderstorms -- and I need to see some pretty flowers
2. it's pouring rain here and my fingers are still achy, so the less I type, the better.
So please forgive me if I do not leave a comment on your mosaic this week. I will definitely visit you all, but I just can't type that much. :(
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: