First of all, happy birthday to my wonderful husband, the love of my life. :)
I've been taking a photography course given by a blogging friend recently. One of the assignments is to make a space in your house empty of mess, to be filled with your favorite things -- the sort of things you save through the years to remind you of happy times. To build a place of peace and happiness.
So I decided to make a mosaic of my space: There are photos of my wedding day and of my kids when they were little. There is a box with a carved dog on top that belonged to my grandfather, and my father's books. There is my mother's turquoise bracelet, that I still wear almost every day. A mother's day card from my daughter is here, as well as some fossils and shells we have collected over the years. All these things remind me of happy times in my life.
What would be in your space?
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: