We spent last week at the beach or "down the shore" as we say in New Jersey.
It was heavenly. We were very lucky with the weather -- only one rainy day -- and the water temperature was in the 70's which is very warm for July. I got up early every morning and walked a few miles, then came home and relaxed until the rest of my family woke and we started the day. I took my camera everywhere.
Here are a few of my favorite images. I love dunes and beach grass and salt marshes and wide open skies. We visited Cape May, where there are so many beautiful Victorian houses that there is a photo opportunity every few steps. We walked the beach and searched for shells. We had a wonderful time. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: