I've been tagged my Michelle, of I'm A Little Teapot, to play the Seven Interesting Things game. I did this not too long ago, so let's see if I can come up with seven more.
- I love to sing. By myself. When no one is around. Once, I was wailing away in the garage, when my neighbor happened to stop by. Major embarrassment.
- I'm a frustrated artist. I used to draw, and paint in watercolors. Now I channel my artistic urges by shopping in thrift stores, arranging my finds, and photographing them for you.
- I hate to vacuum and clean bathrooms. I don't mind dusting, and I love to empty the dishwasher. This last one may have something to do with the fact that dishes are involved because, as you know, I love dishes! :)
- I am addicted to Sudoku, the Japanese logic puzzles. Have you tried them? They're great.
- I get nervous if I don't have something to read. My husband and I both read at the dinner table. Yes, I know this is rude, but I guess it's OK if everyone at the table is doing it.
- In person, I'm very quiet and shy. Online, I can schmooze with the best. Go figure.
- I love the smell of horse manure; it reminds me of my childhood. Cow manure, not so much. Chicken manure -- yikes.
Well, there you have it -- me, in a nutshell. I find it really hard to choose others to tag, so I'm just going to leave it open to you. If anyone wants to play, consider yourself tagged!