Saturday, April 25, 2009

Make a Difference



I am forever amazed and thankful for this wonderful, supportive community of bloggers.  I will say it again -- you have lifted me up with your encouragement, friendship, gifts and prayers.  Just knowing that you are sharing my everyday experience makes a huge difference to me.

If you have a minute today, please visit here, and leave a word of encouragement.  Kelaya's story could belong to any of us, and I know that all of us, together, have the power to touch a life and perhaps make a difference.

Thank you, dear bloggers.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for spreading the word....the community I've met through blogging is so beautiful and warm that it brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am truly amazed at the love, strength, support, laughter...all of it is such a blessing. I love Blogland. I love all the people that live there.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to check it out, Mary. ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right, Mary. I will go visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Mary. It felt so good to help her. Every little bit adds up. Have a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!