Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Smiling, Too



I've just got this huge grin on my face, because I have been awarded the "You Make Me Smile" award by four wonderful bloggers! To Robin of BittersweetPunkin, Rhonda of FarmhouseStyle, Dena of Swaddle Cottage and Michelle of I'm a Little Teapot, I'm so honored, because you make me smile, too!

Edited to add: I have also been given this award by Melissa, of The Inspired Room. Thank you so much, Melissa!


I'm supposed to pass this on to ten of my favorite bloggers, which is difficult because there are so many wonderful and friendly people out in blogland! I've tried to pick some who haven't gotten this award recently, but as I'm sort of new to this, please bear with me. There are so many smile-makers out there -- you all make my day!



I'm so sorry, but my links do not seem to be working, and I'm having computer trouble, too, so I don't know whether it's me or my computer! At any rate, I hope you will already have these wonderful bloggers on your own rolls, because they definitely deserve a visit!

8 comments:

  1. AWWWW, you're so sweet. Thank you SO much for giving me this. It means so much to me. I'm glad that you like the recipes. Sometimes I think people will get tired of me talking about food.

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda
    I just got the You Make Me Smile award too :-} and you were one of the 10 I was going to pass it on to ...Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary, thanks so much for this!
    I was just visiting my favorite blogs and stumbled on my name here.
    Thanks again.
    You make me smile too.
    Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    Thank you for the You Make Me Smile Award! I'm glad you enjoy my garden. Congrats to you too!
    Have a good day.
    Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me smile dear Mary! Congratulations on this award and thank you so much for humbling me with it as well.

    You are such a special lady and I feel blessed to know you...

    Have a sweet day dear Mary!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! I think your blog is the perfect recipient! thank you for passing it along to me too!
    Now do I keep passing it on?
    I just picked up my mail and I've yet to recieve my Country Living, but I did get my Food Magazine and another lovely I will post about..

    Hugs!

    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again...glad I stopped by to see those lovely bird prints! I fell in love with a bird print on a trip to Hawaii. I walked by it a dozen times and had to have it. It inspired my whole dining room theme! So the roosters are back in the hen house..? Well change is good...I am sure they will resurface again in a few months. Can't wait to see what you put up next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!